Each address (Sponsor) can delegate its fight to another address (Mercenary), while limiting the withdrawal and spending of APs.
- Sponsor is the address that initiates the sponsor-mercenary contract by sending an invitation to a Mercenary address.
- Sponsor has control over all the NFTs and the APs.
- Sponsor controls the withdraw of the APs and the system will share the agreed portion to the mercenary.
- Sponsor cannot terminate a sponsor-mercenary contract, but instead the address owner can transfer the NFTs to another address.
- Mercenary can terminate a Sponsor-Mercenary contract.
- Mercenary can use the characters and the weapons in the Sponsor address in Arena Fight. However, the Mercenary cannot transfer them.
- The reward goes into the Sponsor address and Mercenary will receive the agreed share when the Sponsor withdraws it.
- The profit will be automatically distributed to the Sponsor and the Mercenary according to the agreed split proportion when starting the Sponsor-Mercenary contract.
- An address can delegate to one address only. An address can only accept delegation from another address concurrently.
- That means the Sponsor-mercenary is a one-to-one relationship until the contract is terminated by the mercenary
- An address cannot be a sponsor and mercenary at the same time.
- A mercenary cannot fight its own battle when the it is in a sponsor-mercenary contract